What makes this little quaint town special to home owners? The reasons are plenty!
- Phoenix, the main city, is just an hour and a half away
- Has lots of beautiful lakes, forests, and views
- Is rich in fresh air free for all!
- Offers recreational outdoor activities like hiking, climbing, and biking
- Provides a haven for water sports enthusiasts with its fishing, kayaking, and boating options
- Has a growing community of energy-efficient New Homes in Prescott
Prescott is indeed a place for the active adult community and retirees, as well. It is the best place in the South to raise a family, or spend more meaningful twilight years.
Prescott is a destination that transcends the Arizona archetype. No sweltering summers or miles of cactus covered moonscape. The town’s mile-high location in the Grand Canyon State’s central highlands brings four mild seasons, an average annual daytime temperature of about seventy degrees, and over 300 days of sunshine. Just ninety miles north of bustling metro Phoenix, Prescott is nestled comfortably against the Prescott National Forest.
If you are seeking a city whose culture revolves around family values and an atmosphere of friendliness and courtesy with a fair share of “culture and the arts”, then consider moving in to Prescott, Arizona – the gem of the south!